Our Nanny Nikki comes up with some very clever, artistic ideas for these kids, but when I got home the other day and saw what they made, I was screaming! Nikki was screaming! The kids were screaming! I saw what they had done and proclaimed – THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS! Nikki said, GET IT OUT THERE, and with your help in sharing, SO IT SHALL BE DONE.
This is genius, seriously. Look at this adorable and easy Halloween window cling idea using Glad Press and Seal! This is not even an ad, I swear, it just works amazingly well for this project.
HOW CUTE ARE THESE GUYS?
The best part is they don’t need anything (NO TAPE NO TACKS NO ANYTHING) to hold them up in the window because of this equal parts infuriating yet genius product!
- Large plate
- Glad Press n Seal
- Mod Podge
- Paint brushes
- Glue stick
- Tissue Paper
- Pen or marker for drawing shape
- Cut a bunch of tissue paper into small (1-2 inch) squares in the colors desired.
- Stick Glad Press n Seal flat on a large ceramic plate.
- Trace out the pumpkin shape.
- The little hands use a glue stick to glue on the little squares of tissue paper onto the design.
- After they fill the entire plate with tissue paper (go over the traced image because you eventually cut it out), use large paint brushes to add a layer of Mod Podge to cover all the tissue paper.
- Once dried, grown up carefully peels off the plate, cuts design and kids can slap them on a window!
You can see how Nikki outlined the pumpkin shape so the kids can easily fill it in here –
Now I want to make clings of ALL THE THINGS! Please share this post with all your parents and caretaker friends. May all your windows be spooky yet inviting this Halloween.
Thanks so much for reading! If you like what you read, I encourage you to share the love by sharing this post.
To get my blog delivered directly to your inbox, type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.